
Happy Valentines Day to you all!!! I would give you a big hug if I were there! I've never really liked this holiday, I'll be honest. I know that most people say that, and I am no exception. There weren't many guys lined up at my door to date, so when Valentines day rolled around it was sort of a bummer. But! That is the beauty of having a future husband and husband. Built in Valentine forever. So awesome. I'm not sure yet what we're doing today, but I hope it goes something like this...




4 comments:
I hope the pony part really happened. But it has to be miniature.
I always ask for a pony and i never get one. But i did get chocolates and flowers - your brother is always so thoughtful :)
So!!! What happened on Valentine's day? ;)
I didn't get any of those things, but I think a day at the spa tops all which is what I got from your most awesome brother ever. Oh and by the way I sent those invites to you today, they should be there Wed.
Post a Comment